- Manage and be responsible for accounting and GST submission for a portfolio of companies on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Assist in simple secretarial and taxation computation and supervisory oversight.
- Preferably familiar with and have working knowledge of accounting systems ABSS/MYOB
- 3-6 yrs of accounting experience and handling full set of accounts
- Positive mindset and willing to learn
- Preferably with accounting diploma CAT, AAT etc. Those without any qualification but with good experience will be considered.
Documents to be attached with your application:
- NRIC (for Singapore citizen)
- Identity card, work permit or employment pass, passport (for non-Singapore citizen)
- Academic qualifications (including degree scroll and results script)
- Current or last employment payslip
- Detail resume stating the job experience including the job scope, responsibilities, job description, accounting software used, reporting structure, duration and reason for leaving the past employment.
- All academic qualification should state the date of admission, date of attainment of the qualification, whether it is completed full-time, part-time, distance learning and the duration of the course.
- Include all references with name, contact number, company name, designation for all past employment.